FAQs about Request to Amend Tax Assessment and/or Provisional Tax

  • Q1.
    Can an authorized representative submit the request through his client’s eTAX Account?

    The eTAX services are for the sole and exclusive use by the Taxpayer. At no time and under no circumstances shall the Taxpayer authorize any other person to use his/her TIN, eTAX Password, MyGovHK Username/Password or digital certificate to communicate with the Inland Revenue Department on his/her behalf in connection with the eTAX services.

  • Q2.
    Can I add a softcopy of supporting documents as an attachment to my request?


Last review date: May 2018
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback matters!
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.