Registration & Licences

Registration & Licences

Bankruptcy & Winding-up

Fluid Grids

Information about Bankruptcies and Compulsory Winding-up of Companies

Get more information about bankruptcies and compulsory winding-up of companies on this webpage.

Online Search Service on Bankruptcy and Compulsory Winding-up Records

You can conduct an online search through this service for bankruptcy or compulsory winding-up of companies.

Online Application for “Letter Confirming No Objection to Issuance of Certificate of Discharge by the High Court” (“No-objection Letter”)

A discharged bankrupt of whom the Official Receiver is the trustee can use this online service to apply for a “No-objection Letter”.

Online Request for Appointment on Application for “Letter of Authorization for Opening / Maintaining Savings Account of a Bankrupt”

An undischarged bankrupt of whom the Official Receiver is the provisional trustee / trustee can use this online service to request for an appointment to apply for a “Letter of Authorization for opening / maintaining a savings account”.

Online Application for “Certificate of Non-Bankruptcy”

You can use this online service to apply for a “Certificate of Non-Bankruptcy”, which specifies you are not a bankrupt and are not subject to any bankruptcy petitions pending court’s hearing as at the Official Receiver’s Office’s receipt date of the application.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: September 2021
Communications & Technology Survey Close Button Communications & Technology Survey