Culture, Leisure & Sports

Culture, Leisure & Sports

Reminder of Travelling Outside Hong Kong

Fluid Grids

HKSAR Travel Documents

Details regarding HKSAR travel documents can be found in the Immigration Services section in GovHK.

Assistance Outside Hong Kong

Details about assistance outside Hong Kong can be found in the Immigration Services section in GovHK.

Travel Protection when Travelling Outside Hong Kong

The Travel Industry Compensation Fund provides ex gratia compensation for losses of outbound fares upon default of travel agents, as well as financial relief to outbound travellers having an accident whilst travelling abroad. Read about the details of coverage, their services and how to make a claim.

World Weather Information

Check the weather forecasts for cities around the world.

Travelling Outside Hong Kong

Find out what you need to know for travelling outside Hong Kong, including travel documents and visa-free access, how to plan your trip, registration of outbound travel information and where to seek help when you are outside Hong Kong.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: February 2023