Communications & Technology

Hong Kong Welcomes U

This one-stop web portal hosts a wide range of information on employment, education, investment and immigration matters as well as social, recreational and cultural activities for those wanting to learn more about relocating to and living in Hong Kong.

Education & Training in Hong Kong

Visit the Education & Training section of GovHK to learn about the education and training opportunities in Hong Kong.

Education & Training in Hong Kong

Entry Arrangement for Study in Hong Kong

Learn more about the entry arrangement for study in Hong Kong.

Useful School List

Find information on schools admitting non-Chinese speaking children, schools providing initiation programme for newly arrived children and non-Chinese speaking children, etc.

School Information

Check out this webpage for kindergarten, primary and secondary school profiles, fees and charges in schools and other relevant information.

School Information

Arrangement for Placement of Newly Arrived Children from the Mainland

Learn about the placement assistance that the Government offers to the newly arrived children from the Mainland.

Education Services for Non-Chinese Speaking Students

The Government is committed to assisting all non-Chinese speaking students in adapting to the local education system and integrating into the community. Find out the services here.

Study in Hong Kong – Hong Kong Higher Education

This website provides information and guidance to people who are planning to pursue higher education in Hong Kong.

Study in Hong Kong – Hong Kong Higher Education

Financial Assistance & Scholarships

Find the financial assistance and scholarships offered in Hong Kong.

Examinations & Assessments

Check out the information about examinations and assessments and the related government agency in Hong Kong.

Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)

Persons from outside the HKSAR who have obtained a degree or higher qualification in a full-time and locally accredited programme in Hong Kong may apply to stay / return and work in the HKSAR under the Arrangements. Learn more about the Arrangements here.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected] .
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: December 2017
Transport & Motoring Survey Close ButtonTransport & Motoring Survey
Taxes & Duties Webpages Survey Close ButtonTaxes & Duties Webpages Survey