Communications & Technology

Assistance to Hong Kong Residents 24-Hour Hotline

Hong Kong residents go abroad may call the Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Unit 24-hour hotline at (852) 1868 for emergency assistance.

Assistance to Hong Kong Residents in the Mainland

Read about what kind of assistance the HKSAR Government can provide to Hong Kong residents in the Mainland, including useful contact phone numbers and addresses.

Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Travelling Outside Chinese Territory

Learn more about the scope of consular protection and assistance that diplomatic representatives and consular organs of the People's Republic of China may provide for Chinese citizens outside Chinese territories.

Travel Tips and Advice

Here you obtain travel tips and find out where to go for travel advice before you leave Hong Kong. You can also learn about precautions to take when you are travelling in your destination.

Registration of Outbound Travel Information

Here you may register your outbound travel information if you wish to receive updates on Outbound Travel Alert and related public information from the HKSAR Government.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last review date: December 2019
Education & Training Webpages Survey Close Button Education & Training Webpages Survey