Immigration & ResidencyCommunications & Technology

Immigration & Residency

External Affairs

Find out more about the external affairs of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, including its participation in international organisations and the bilateral agreements and multilateral treaties that apply to the Region.

Consular Posts and Officially Recognised Representatives

Check out the contact information for all Consulates and Official Representative Offices stationed in Hong Kong.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: September 2016
Education & Training Webpages Survey Close Button Education & Training Webpages Survey