What Is “My Speedpost”?
“My Speedpost” is a designated online platform tailor-made for Speedpost account customers to prepare and print posting forms, track delivery status of posting items, arrange pick-up, order packaging supplies and manage their posting records. It is easy to open a Speedpost account. Simply submit a completed Service Application Form to Hongkong Post with relevant documents for approval. For details, please visit the websites below:Apply for a Speedpost account
Main features of “My Speedpost” are listed below:
- Posting forms can be prepared online for printing
- Information of posting forms can be saved for future use and reference
- “Batch Upload” function allows customers to manage multiple posting forms in bulk. They can download the Excel template and upload the completed file for creation of posting forms
- “Delivery Notification” (applicable to specific areas only) will be emailed to the sender after an item sent via Speedpost has been successfully delivered
- “My Address Book” function allows customers to add, save, search for and import contact addresses
How to Register for “My Speedpost”?
Registration is simple! An existing Speedpost account customer simply needs to have his account number and billing telephone number ready, and provide some basic information online to register for “My Speedpost”.Access or register for “My Speedpost”
How to Access “My Speedpost” via MyGovHK?
First of all, you must have an active “My Speedpost” account and a registered MyGovHK account. Then, you can log into your MyGovHK account, select “Access My Speedpost Account” under the List of Online Services, and follow the steps to link up the two accounts. Please note that one MyGovHK account can only be linked up with one “My Speedpost” account.Access or register with MyGovHK
For enquiries on the Speedpost service, please visit the following website:Access the Speedpost website