The Student Finance Office (SFO) E-link
"SFO E-link" (http://e-link.wfsfaa.gov.hk) is an e-platform of the Student Finance Office (SFO) to provide the following online services:
My Applications and My Bills
- My Applications allows a registered user to submit online applications and upload supporting documents for designated financial assistance schemes.
Access My Applications
- My Bills allows a registered user who has commenced repayment to view his loan account information, including the repayment schedule, the history of all repayment transactions and the most recent loan repayment demand note. It also provides online repayment service. Registered loan borrower can also register for SMS notification service for receiving notifications when demand note is issued or due. For registered user who has not yet commenced loan repayment, My Loan Information is also available for viewing loan information, including the date of loan disbursement and the loan amount. Registered user can also use the repayment calculator to preliminarily assess the repayment amount.
Access My Bills
- My Application Status allows a user to view the application status of all his student financial assistance applications under SFO.
- My Options – Commencement of Loan Repayment allows a user to select the repayment period, the repayment commencement date (if applicable) and the repayment frequency (if applicable), or make a request for lump sum repayment before commencement of repayment.
- Financial Calculators allows a user to calculate roughly the estimated amount of financial assistance to be available to him and the loan repayment amount he needs to repay.
- Partial / Lump Sum Repayment Request allows a user to make an online request for partial / lump sum repayment.
- Deferment of Loan Repayment Application allows a user to know the application procedures and download the application form.
Access Other Services of SFO E-link
For enquiries on SFO E-link services, please email SFO at firstname.lastname@example.org .