Request to Amend Tax Assessment and/or Provisional Tax

If you disagree to the assessment or the demand for provisional tax, you may use eTAX services to -

  • lodge an objection
  • apply for allowances/home loan interest deduction omitted to claim in the tax return
  • apply for holdover of provisional tax
  • request an amendment on other grounds
  • elect for Personal Assessment

Login eTAX now

Last revision date: May 2019
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to .
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Thank you for using "XXXX".
Base on today’s experience, please rate the online service on all aspects below:

  1. 1.  Easiness of use
  2. 2.  Clarity of instructions
  3. 3.  Overall satisfaction