Change of Business Registration Particulars

This service may be used to notify Inland Revenue Department of the following events :

  • Change in business address
  • Change in business name
  • Change in business nature
  • Cessation of business

It is available to –

  • the sole proprietor – in respect of a sole proprietorship business and its branch;
  • any of the partners – in respect of a partnership business and its branch;
  • the secretary, manager or any of the directors – in respect of a business and its branch carried on by a company; and
  • any of the principal officers – in respect of a business and its branch carried on by a body of persons.

Authentication is required by means of –

  • a personal / organizational digital certificate (except a digital certificate for a minor) issued by a recognized certification authority, eTAX Account, MyGovHK Account (already linked up with eTAX Account) or iAM Smart for a sole proprietor or any partner of a partnership; or
  • an organizational digital certificate issued by a recognized certification authority for a director / secretary / manager of a company or a principal officer of a body of persons.
Change now
Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last review date: June 2022