Amendment or Supplement to Return already submitted through the Internet

If you wish to amend / make supplement to the information furnished in a tax return already submitted through the Internet, you may —

  • login your eTAX Account
  • select the “Contact Us” Section on the left menu of the screen. Then click and buttons
  • select the box “Return Supplement for the Year of Assessment xxxx/xx”
  • state clearly in “Details of Enquiry” the amendments or supplements you wish to make to the return
  • click button after completion
  • print / save the Acknowledgement screen for reference

Alternatively, you may submit a duly signed written notice to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue with particulars including your name, file number, the relevant year of assessment and details of amendments or supplements. You should not use a paper tax return for this purpose.

Login eTAX now
Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: June 2020