Health & Medical Services

Health & Medical Services

Mental Health

Fluid Grids

Shall We Talk

“Shall We Talk” Initiative is a mental health promotion and public education initiative. Please visit this webpage for mental health related information.

Your Mental Well-being

Learn about some common mental health issues and useful tips for maintaining your mental health.

Clinical Psychological Services

Clinical psychologists of the Social Welfare Department provide various types of psychological services such as psychological assessment and treatment for the general public. Referrals by social workers are required for access to their services. Obtain more details here.

Mental Health for the Elderly

Here you can find tips for elders to cope with stress and advice on how to maintain mental health.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last review date: November 2023
Health & Medical Services Close Button Health & Medical Services