Tax Obligations for Non-Residents Working in Hong Kong

Chargeable and Non-chargeable Income

More on chargeable and non-chargeable income

Tax Clearance When Leaving Hong Kong

More on tax clearance when leaving Hong Kong (pdf file)

Tax Payment

More on tax payment
Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: March 2022