Public Transport in Hong Kong
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Update Address Record Onlinehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/moving/coa.htm
- Renew Full Driving Licence Onlinehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/drivinglicense/renewdrivinglicense.htm
- Subscribe Reminder for Vehicle Licence Renewalhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/vehicle/remindervlr.htm
- Book an Appointment Online for Vehicle Licence Renewalhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/vehicle/vabs.htm
- View Current Traffic Conditionshttp://traffic.td.gov.hk/selection_e.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Public Transport in Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/publictransport/
- Road Network & Facilitieshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/roadnetwork/
- Road and Traffic Conditions & Special Arrangementshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/roadandtraffic/
- Driving Licences & Testshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/drivinglicense/
- Vehicle Registration & Examinationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/vehicle/
- Cross-Boundary Travelhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/crossboundary/
- Air Passenger Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/airpassenger/
- Pleasure Vessel Operator & Pilot Licensinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/vessel/
- Safety Measures / Informationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/safetymeasuresandtips/
Public Transport in Hong Konghttp://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_in_hong_kong/public_transport/index.html
Check out what public transport means there are in Hong Kong, including information on the service providers and the services they offer.
Public Transport Fare Concession Scheme for the Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilitieshttp://www.lwb.gov.hk/fare_concession/index_e.html
To enable elderly people and eligible persons with disabilities to travel on the general Mass Transit Railway (MTR) lines, franchised buses and ferries at any time at a concessionary fare of $2 per trip. The Scheme aims to help build a caring and inclusive society by encouraging them to participate more in community activities.
Hong Kong eTransporthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/publictransport/hketransport.htm
Want to know the fastest public transport route from Tseung Kwan O to Tai Po? Which route have the cheapest fare? Let’s try the “Hong Kong eTransport” ! “Hong Kong eTransport” provides a point-to-point search service which covers various public transport modes with map display. This application helps you to make pre-trip planning and search for suitable public transport route which suits your journey.
Hong Kong eTransport Kioskshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/publictransport/hkkiosks.htm
Want to enjoy the service of “Hong Kong eTransport” but don't have access to Internet? The “Hong Kong eTransport Kiosk” installed at 15 locations can be used to search for public transport routes and provide nearby traffic information, public transport facilities and tourist point of interests.
Non-Franchised Bus Service in Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/publictransport/fa_nfbinhk.htm
This article gives you a brief introduction to non-franchised bus (NFB) services, how to apply for operating them and how to become a smart NFB passenger.
Public Transport for People with Disabilitieshttp://www.td.gov.hk/mini_site/people_with_disabilities/2009/13-2.html
Find a comprehensive Guide to Public Transport for People with Disabilities here.
Access to Popular Placeshttp://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_in_hong_kong/access_to_popular_places/index.html
Check out the traffic and public transport arrangements for AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong Disneyland, Ngong Ping 360 and Hong Kong International Airport here.
Links to Public Transport Companies / Informationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/transport/publictransport/companies.htm
Find more service details, such as route, fare and timetable by visiting websites of the local transport services here.
Last review date: July 2016