I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- View eTAX Account, Tax Position and Messages
- Open eTAX Account OR Complete eTAX Account Registration Process
- Calculate tax liability under Salaries Tax and Personal Assessmenthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/etax/services/tax_computation.htm
- Know more about my Entitlement to Allowancehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/salaries/allowances/allowances/allowances.htm
- Pay Tax, Business Registration Fees and Stamp Duty, Purchase Tax Reserve Certificates (TRCs) by Electronic Payment Methodshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/taxfiling/payment/telephonepayment.htm
- Non-Government Site
- Online Service
- Downloadable Form
Sub Navigation Menu
- Salaries Tax & Personal Assessmenthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/salaries/
- Profits Tax for the Self-Employedhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/profits/
- Property Taxhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/property/
- Tax Return Filing, Enquiry & Paymenthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/taxfiling/
- Stamp Dutyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/stamp/
- Dutiable Commoditieshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/commodities/
- Motor Vehicle First Registration Taxhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/motortax/
Information about eTAXhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/etax/information/
eTAX is the gateway to the Inland Revenue Department’s (IRD) electronic services. It offers you an EASY, SECURE and ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY means to facilitate your compliance with the tax law.
It is Online Service
eTAX Account is your online personal account with IRD through which you can have access to the services provided under eTAX.
eTAX Password is an authentication means for you to login your eTAX Account. You can apply for it online under eTAX.
Services Available under eTAXhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/etax/services/
eTAX provides you with a wide range of tax services relating to employment, businesses and properties.
It is Online Service
Electronic Notices, Documents and Alert Messageshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/etax/e_notices.htm
You may select to receive notices and documents relating to tax return filing, assessment and tax payment in the form of electronic records instead of paper. You will also receive e-Alert messages before the due dates for filing tax returns or making tax payment.
Frequently Asked Questions about eTAXhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/etax/faq/
Read the most frequently asked questions and answers about eTAX.
Last review date: January 2014