MyGovHK is the personalised interface developed on the GovHK portal. You can receive the latest information and reminders from different government departments and enjoy one-stop access to multiple government online services through your MyGovHK account in a simple and secure manner.
One-stop Access to Leisure Link Internet Booking Service
MyGovHK Easy Sign-on function allows you to access Leisure Link Internet Booking Service (LLES) directly by just logging into your MyGovHK account after the linkup. You can enjoy a more convenient way to book facilities and enrol for programmes. The service is available to both Leisure Link Patrons (LLP) and Leisure Link Temporary Patrons (LLTP) registered after 3 June 2014. Records of facility booking and programme enrolment through Leisure Link System will be sent to “My Messages” of your MyGovHK account.
The linkup process is easy. Simply select “Access Leisure Link Internet Booking Service (LLES)” under My Online Services after logging into MyGovHK, and enter your personal information for authentication.
Register as a Leisure Link Patron
Access or Register with MyGovHK
MyGovHK mobile version
To offer mobile device users greater convenience, MyGovHK has launched its mobile version in January 2014 with easy navigation and simple interface design. Conforming to the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) internationally recognised Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 to the level AA (Double-A conformance), this version meets both basic and advanced accessibility standards, and can be used by most people with special needs.
You can now enjoy easy access to government online services anytime, anywhere. More functions will be available on the mobile version soon.
Through your MyGovHK account, you can gain direct access to various services, including:
- Registration of Outbound Travel Information from the Immigration Department;
- eRVD Bill, which allows you to receive electronic demands for rates and Government rent;
- eTAX from the Inland Revenue Department, supported by our Easy Sign-on function, which allows you to link up your existing eTAX account with your MyGovHK account;
- Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Applications / Tenants;
- e-GDN Enquiry, which provides e-billing service for registered users to receive General Demand Notes online;
- Water Supplies Department Electronic Services;
- SFAA E-link from the Student Financial Assistance Agency;
- EMSD Web-based Registration Services.
My Messages allows you to view messages sent from different government departments regarding their online services.
You can also receive the messages via your email, like
- outbound travel information; and
- notifications of demand for rates and Government rent.
To use this function, please go to My Settings and check "I agree to receive email messages about government services and information" .
My To-do List allows you to view the to-do items related to government services. You can set a reminder for a to-do item and it will be sent to your My Messages inbox.
Last revision date: July 2014