MyGovHK is the personalised interface developed on the GovHK portal. You can receive the latest information and reminders from different government departments and enjoy one-stop access to multiple government online services through your MyGovHK account in a simple and secure manner.
EMSD Web-based Registration Services on MyGovHK
By linking up your existing EMSD account with your MyGovHK account, you can directly access WBRS by just logging into MyGovHK. You can also access other online services through this single account.
Through your MyGovHK account, you can gain direct access to various services, including:
- Registration of Outbound Travel Information from the Immigration Department;
- eRVD Bill, which allows you to receive electronic demands for rates and Government rent;
- eTAX from the Inland Revenue Department, supported by our Easy Sign-on function, which allows you to link up your existing eTAX account with your MyGovHK account;
- Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Applications / Tenants;
- e-GDN Enquiry, which provides e-billing service for registered users to receive General Demand Notes online;
- Water Supplies Department Electronic Services;
- SFAA E-link from the Student Financial Assistance Agency;
- EMSD Web-based Registration Services.
My Messages allows you to view messages sent from different government departments regarding their online services.
You can also receive the messages via your email, like
- outbound travel information; and
- notifications of demand for rates and Government rent.
To use this function, please go to My Settings and check "I agree to receive email messages about government services and information" .
My To-do List allows you to view the to-do items related to government services. You can set a reminder for a to-do item and it will be sent to your My Messages inbox.
Last revision date: December 2013