Looking for a Job
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Apply for the Work Incentive Transport Subsidyhttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
- Know more about the Statutory Minimum Wagehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/news/mwo.htm
- Receive Notifications for Large-scale Job Fairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobfairinfo.htm
- Know How to Manage MPF Benefits When Changing Jobshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/changingjobs.htm
- Check out Training Courses of the ERBhttp://www.erb.org/Corp/home/coz_eng/en/
Sub Navigation Menu
- Looking for a Jobhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Systemhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/mpf/
- Labour Legislation & Guidelineshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/labour/
- Employees' Protection & Compensationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/
- Occupational Safety & Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/safety/
- Government Incentives & Retraininghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/retraining/
- Working Outside HKhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/workingoutsidehk/
- Registration & Licensinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/registration/
Information and Services for Job Seekershttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/lookingjob.htm
Check out the information and services the Government offers to job seekers.
Search for Jobs Onlinehttp://www.jobs.gov.hk/1/0/redirect3.aspx?link=/1/0/webform&lang=en
Search for jobs available in the Interactive Employment Service of the Labour Department.
Large-scale Job Fair Informationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobfairinfo.htm
How to receive notification for large-scale job fairs and check out the latest recruitment activities organised by the Labour Department.
Labour Department “Interactive Employment Service” Mobile Applicationhttp://www1.jobs.gov.hk/1/0/WebForm/mobileApp/index.aspx?langOpt=1
Through this mobile application, job seekers can search suitable vacancies from the huge job vacancy database of the Labour Department anytime, anywhere. (This mobile application has iOS version and Android version)
Applying for Government Jobshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/applygovtjobs.htm
Here you can learn about current government vacancies for both civil and non-civil service positions, the differences between them, and how to apply.
Employment & Support Services for Womenhttp://www.womenemployment.gov.hk/home/1?lang=en
The Women Employment Website provides information on employment services, child and elderly care support services as well as training and education programmes.
Work Incentive Transport Subsidy Schemehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
The Scheme allows individual-based and household-based applicants to apply for subsidy for the previous 6 to 12 months in each application. Please note the application deadline. Find out the Scheme’s details here.
Job Hunting Tipshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobhuntingtips.htm
Find tips on writing a resume and cover letter, preparing for a job interview and how you should avoid employment traps.
Points to Note When Changing Jobshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/changingjobs.htm
Find out what you may need to note when changing jobs, including termination of employment contract, tips for managing MPF benefits and tax returns filing.
The Identity and Rights of Employees and Contractors/Self-employed Persons (PDF File)http://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/public/wcp/SelfEmployedPerson.pdf
You can learn more about the differences in the rights and benefits enjoyed by an employee and a contractor/self-employed person.
Legislation Governing the Employment of Young Persons and Childrenhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/employyoung.htm
Learn about the employment rights of young persons and children under the law and their employers' obligations.
Job Hunting Tips for the Youthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobhuntingyouth.htm
Learn about career information and services for the youth, as well as job seeking skills and tips on avoiding employment traps.
Youth Employment and Training Programmehttp://www.yes.labour.gov.hk/en/ypyt_app_intro.htm
Young school leavers aged 15 to 24 with educational attainment at sub-degree or below level can look for suitable pre-employment training courses, workplace attachment and on-the-job training vacancies. Find out more information here.
Find out the practical information and government support services offered to young business starters.
Employment of Persons with Disabilitieshttp://www2.jobs.gov.hk/isps/Web/WebForm/default.aspx
Find out more about the recruitment service to employers and service for open employment to job seekers with disabilities provided by the Selective Placement Division of the Labour Department.
Last revision date: July 2015