I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Access Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Applicantshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/eservicesforapplicants.htm
- Access Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Tenantshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/eservicesfortenants.htm
- Check Postage Ratehttp://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/postage/index.htm
- Learn more about Social Services and Benefit for elderlyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/socialservices/elderly/elderlyservices.htm
- Update My Address Recordhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/moving/coa.htm
- Non-Government Site
- Online Service
- Downloadable Form
Sub Navigation Menu
- Public Housinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/
- Private Property & Building Managementhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/private/
- Water & Sewagehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/water/
- Home Maintenance, Hygiene & Safetyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/maintenance/
- Postal Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/postal/
- Moving Homehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/moving/
- Social Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/socialservices/
- Social Security & Assistancehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/securityassistance/
- Volunteering & Charitable Activitieshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/volunteering/
Public Rental Housing for the Needyhttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/index.html
It is the Government's housing policy to provide subsidised public housing for citizens who cannot afford private rental housing. Check out the eligibility criteria and application procedures for public rental housing of the Housing Authority.
Waiting List for Public Rental Housinghttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/allocation-status/index.html
The Housing Authority aims to maintain the average waiting time for public rental housing for general family applicants at round three years. Check the highest General Waiting List application numbers currently under investigation.
Harmonious Families Priority Schemehttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/harmonious-families-priority-scheme/index.html
Under the Harmonious Families Priority Scheme, public housing applicants choosing to live with or close to their elderly parents / relatives will have their waiting time shortened for six months.
Housing for the Elderlyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/elderlyhousing.htm
Learn about the subsidised housing schemes and specially designed flats targeted to the elderly.
Sale of Home Ownership Scheme Flatshttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/home-ownership/hos-flats/index.html
The Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) becomes a regular part of the government’s housing policy. The Hong Kong Housing Authority is responsible for producing the new HOS flats and working out the implementation details. The first batch of new HOS flats is expected to be completed in 2016/17 and pre-sale is scheduled for end December 2014.
HOS Secondary Markethttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/home-ownership/hos-secondary-market/index.html
Public housing tenants and Green Form Certificate holders can purchase in the HOS Secondary Market flats sold under the HOS, Private Sector Participation Scheme or Tenants Purchase Scheme.
Online Services for Public Housing Tenantshttps://eservices.housingauthority.gov.hk/ISP_Web/tnt/login.do?locale=en_US
Public housing tenants can check online their rent payment history and penalty points accrued under the Marking Scheme for Estate Management Enforcement.
It is Online Service
Check Application Status of Public Rental Housing Onlinehttps://eservices.housingauthority.gov.hk/ISP_Web/?locale=en_US
Public housing applicants can check their application status online with their Waiting List application number.
It is Online Service
Evaluate Your Eligibility for Public Rental Housing Onlinehttps://eservices.housingauthority.gov.hk/ISP_Web/?locale=en_US
Make use of this online function to evaluate your eligibility for the Housing Authority’s public rental housing.
It is Online Service
Last review date: December 2014