Public Housing and Home Ownership Scheme
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Access Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Applicantshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/eservicesforapplicants.htm
- Access Housing Authority e-Services for Public Rental Housing Tenantshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/eservicesfortenants.htm
- Check Postage Ratehttp://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/postage_calculator/index.html
- Learn more about Social Services and Benefit for elderlyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/socialservices/elderly/elderlyservices.htm
- Access Change of Address Servicehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/moving/coa.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Public Housing and Home Ownership Schemehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/
- Private Property & Building Managementhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/private/
- Water & Sewagehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/water/
- Home Maintenance, Hygiene & Safetyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/maintenance/
- Postal Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/postal/
- Moving Homehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/moving/
- Social Security & Assistancehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/securityassistance/
- Volunteering & Charitable Activitieshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/volunteering/
Public Rental Housing for the Needyhttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/index.html
It is the Government's housing policy to provide subsidised public housing for citizens who cannot afford private rental housing. Check out the eligibility criteria and application procedures for public rental housing of the Housing Authority.
Public Rental Housing Applicationhttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/allocation-status/index.html
The Housing Authority aims to provide the first flat offer to general applicants (i.e. family and elderly one-person applicants) at around three years on average. Check the highest public rental housing application numbers currently under detailed vetting.
Harmonious Families Priority Schemehttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/harmonious-families-priority-scheme/index.html
Under the Harmonious Families Priority Scheme, public housing applicants choosing to live with or close to their elderly parents / relatives will have their waiting time shortened for six months.
Housing for the Elderlyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/elderlyhousing.htm
Learn about the subsidised housing schemes and specially designed flats targeted to the elderly.
Sale of Home Ownership Scheme Flatshttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/home-ownership/hos-flats/index.html
The Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) becomes a regular part of the government’s housing policy. The Hong Kong Housing Authority is responsible for producing the new HOS flats and working out the implementation details. Following the pre-sale of the first batch of new HOS flats in end December 2014, the Housing Authority put up 2 657 new HOS flats for pre-sale in end February 2016.
HOS Secondary Markethttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/home-ownership/hos-secondary-market/index.html
Public housing tenants and Green Form Certificate holders can purchase in the HOS Secondary Market flats sold under the HOS, Private Sector Participation Scheme or Tenants Purchase Scheme.
Online Services for Public Housing Tenantshttps://eservices.housingauthority.gov.hk/ISP_Web/tnt/login.do?locale=en_US
Public housing tenants can check online their rent payment history and penalty points accrued under the Marking Scheme for Estate Management Enforcement.
Check Application Status of Public Rental Housing Onlinehttps://eservices.housingauthority.gov.hk/ISP_Web/?locale=en_US
Public housing applicants can check their application status online with their public rental housing application number.
Evaluate Your Eligibility for Public Rental Housing Onlinehttp://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/en/flat-application/application-guide/eligibility-checker/index.html
Make use of this online function to evaluate your eligibility for the Housing Authority’s public rental housing.
HeBROS – Inspection of HA Building Records Onlinehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/housing/publichousing/hebros.htm
Housing Electronic Building Records Online System (HeBROS), developed by the Independent Checking Unit, enables registered users to inspect and place orders online for copies of building records of properties owned and divested by the Housing Authority. You can register via MyGovHK.
Last revision date: March 2016