Employees' Protection & Compensation
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Apply for the Work Incentive Transport Subsidyhttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
- Know more about Working Hours Issueshttp://www.swhc.org.hk/en/issues/index.html
- Know more about the Statutory Minimum Wagehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/news/mwo.htm
- Receive Notifications for Large-scale Job Fairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobfairinfo.htm
- Know How to Manage MPF Benefits When Changing Jobshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/changingjobs.htm
- Non-Government Site
- Online Service
- Downloadable Form
Sub Navigation Menu
- Looking for a Jobhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Systemhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/mpf/
- Labour Legislation & Guidelineshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/labour/
- Employees' Protection & Compensationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/
- Occupational Safety & Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/safety/
- Government Incentives & Retraininghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/retraining/
- Working Outside HKhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/workingoutsidehk/
- Registration & Licensinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/registration/
Protection of Wages on Insolvencyhttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/erb/content4.htm
Employees who are owed wages, pay for untaken annual leave and untaken statutory holidays, wages in lieu of notice and severance payment by insolvent employers can apply for ex gratia payment from the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund. Learn about the details here.
Employees' Rights in case of their Employers' Insolvencyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/eeowedwages.htm
Find out here the employees' rights in case of their employers' insolvency.
How to Seek Voluntary Conciliation Service for Freehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/conciliation.htm
Learn how employers and employees can seek voluntary and free conciliation service for labour-related disputes and claims from Labour Relations Division.
Useful Guides to Employees' Compensationhttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/public/content2_7.htm
Find a list of useful publications and guidelines on employees' compensation-related matters, including how to claim compensation and report occupational injuries.
Employees' Compensation Servicehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/tele/ec.htm
Check out the address of the branch offices of Employees' Compensation Division.
How to handle Compensation Claims after Work Injuryhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/workinjury.htm
Learn about how to claim employees’ compensation if you are injured at work, and how to fulfill your legal obligations as an employer in such cases.
The Occupational Deafness Compensation Boardhttp://www.odcb.org.hk/en_index.php
The Board provides compensation and financial assistance for expenses on hearing assistive devices to persons suffering from noise-induced deafness due to employment in specified noisy occupations. Learn more from this website.
The Pneumoconiosis Compensation Fund Boardhttp://www.pcfb.org.hk/?lang=en
The Board provides compensation and rehabilitation programmes to persons suffering from pneumoconiosis and mesothelioma. Learn more from this website.
It is Online Service
Last review date: December 2013