Tax Obligations of Business Operators
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Learn How to Complete Profits Tax Returnshttp://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/bus_cpt.htm
- Check out Tax Rates of Profits Taxhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/taxfiling/taxrates/profitsrates.htm
- Learn about Tax Obligations of Employershttp://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/ere.htm#01
- Learn about Profits Tax for the Self-Employedhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/profits/
Sub Navigation Menu
- Profits Taxhttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/taxes/profittax/
- Tax Obligations of Business Operatorshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/taxes/obligations/
- Tax Obligations of Employershttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/taxes/employer/
- Property Taxhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/property/
- Stamp Dutyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/taxes/stamp/
You should keep sufficient records of your business to enable the assessable profits to be readily ascertained. Know more details from here.
Notification to Inland Revenue Department for Change of Postal Addresshttp://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/ind_nca.htm
You are required to notify the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) of any change of postal address within one month of the event. Know how to notify IRD here.
Notification of Chargeabilityhttp://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/tax/noc.htm
If you are liable to tax in Hong Kong, you have to inform the Inland Revenue Department (IRD). Learn how to notify IRD of chargeability here.
Last revision date: May 2015