Communications & Technology

Record Keeping

You should keep sufficient records of your business to enable the assessable profits to be readily ascertained. Know more details from here.

Notification to Inland Revenue Department for Change of Postal Address

You are required to notify the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) of any change of postal address within one month of the event. Know how to notify IRD here.

Notification of Chargeability

If you are liable to tax in Hong Kong, you have to inform the Inland Revenue Department (IRD). Learn how to notify IRD of chargeability here.

Last revision date: May 2015