Government Funding Schemes
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Find Free Business Consultation Serviceshttps://www.success.tid.gov.hk/english/whatsnew/whatsnew.html
- Check out Services to Overseas Companies by Invest HKhttp://www.investhk.gov.hk
- Learn about SME Funding Schemeshttp://www.smefund.tid.gov.hk
- Search for Trade and Industrial Organisationshttp://www.tid.gov.hk/english/aboutus/publications/industrialsupp/hktio.html
- Learn about the Technology Business Incubation Programmehttp://www.hkstp.org/en-US/Services-Programmes/Incubation-Programme/Overview.aspx
Sub Navigation Menu
- Support for Local Enterprises & SMEshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/localenterprises/
- Support for Foreign Enterpriseshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/foreignenterprises/
- Support for Innovation, Design & Technologyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/innovation/
- Government Funding Schemeshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/funding/
- Business Topicshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/
The DesignSmart Initiative provides funding support for the Design-Business Collaboration Scheme to encourage small-and-medium-sized enterprises in using design services, and for the Design Incubation Programme at the InnoCentre to nurture design start-ups.
CreateSmart Initiative (CSI)http://www.createhk.gov.hk/en/service_createsmart.htm
The CSI provides financial support to initiatives conducive to the development and promotion of the creative industries. Check out the details and eligibility criteria, and download the application form here.
Innovation and Technology Fundhttp://www.itf.gov.hk/l-eng/about.asp
This Fund aims to encourage and assist Hong Kong companies to upgrade their technological level and introduce innovative ideas to their business. There are four different funding programmes under the Fund. Find programme details, application deadlines, past projects and other useful information here.
New Technology Training Schemehttp://www.itc.gov.hk/en/funding/ntts.htm
This Scheme provides assistance to companies that wish to have their staff trained in new technologies that would benefit their companies. Find out which companies are eligible and how to make an application.
Patent Application Granthttp://www.itc.gov.hk/en/funding/pag.htm
Locally incorporated companies and individuals can seek funding to apply for patents for their own inventions. Browse here for details and download the form to apply.
SME Funding Schemeshttp://www.smefund.tid.gov.hk
These schemes assist small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Hong Kong secure financing for acquiring business installations and equipment, and meeting working capital needs; expand overseas markets, and enhance overall competitiveness.
Professional Services Development Assistance Scheme (PSDAS)http://www.cedb.gov.hk/citb/psdas/ehtml/index.htm
The PSDAS provides financial support for projects that aim at enhancing the standard and/or external competitiveness of Hong Kong's professional service sector. Find details here, including eligibility, matching contributions and application procedures.
Technology Business Incubation Programme (Incu-Tech/Incu-Bio Programme)http://www.hkstp.org/en-US/Services-Programmes/Incubation-Programme/Overview.aspx
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation's Incu-Tech/Incu-Bio Programme aims to provide a comprehensive package of assistance for technology start-ups. Eligible companies of three-year and four-year incubation programmes are granted financial aid of HK$639K and HK$851K respectively. Ready-to-use offices or laboratory premises up to 12 months rent-free and other forms of assistance are also provided.
Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Fund (SIE Fund)http://www.sie.gov.hk/en/
The SIE Fund supports innovative poverty-alleviating projects of different forms and stages, from idea generation, prototype, start-up to scale-up. The Fund has appointed Intermediaries to design and administer funding schemes. Organisations or individuals wishing to take forward innovative projects to address poverty problems may approach these Intermediaries direct.
Last review date: August 2015