Water Accounts & Meters

Application for Taking Up of Water Account

Apply online to take up domestic, non-domestic or flushing water accounts.

Application for Closing of Water Account and Refund of Water Deposit

Apply online to close your water account and claim the refund of your water deposit.

Changing Personal Particulars for Water Accounts

You may change your personal particulars for your water accounts online, once you have signed up for an online user account through this website.

Water Supplies Department Electronic Services

The Water Supplies Department Electronic Services includes e-Billing and online enquiry of your water supplies account. 

High / Low Consumption Notices

Got a high or low water consumption notice from the Water Supplies Department? High water consumption may be the result of undetected leakage while low water consumption may be induced by inaccurate registration of the meter. Check here for possible reasons and actions you can take.

Emergency Water Suspension Notices and Enquiries

Water main bursts may result in emergency temporary water suspensions affecting the public. The Water Supplies Department will provide information about such circumstances through its website as well as enquiry hotline. Find the details here.

Planned Water Suspension Notices

Check here for notices from the Water Supplies Department on its planned temporary water suspensions that may affect you.

Installation of Separate Water Meter

Want to install a separate or individual meter for your flat? You will need the help of a licensed plumber. Find out what you and the licensed plumber should do before starting the plumbing work.

Refixing of Water Meter

You may need to apply for the refixing of a water meter when there is a change of occupancy of a premise and the meter has been removed at the request of the previous registered consumer. Find the application details here.