Purchase of Tax Reserve Certificate (TRC)

Any taxpayer may purchase Tax Reserve Certificates (other than those in respect of tax held over conditionally in objection cases) electronically via eTAX for himself if he holds a Tax Reserve Certificate account.  He may also purchase TRCs on behalf of other account holders.  Details of any TRC purchased will be shown in the eTAX Account as soon as payment has been received and updating of account completed.

Purchase now
Last review date: July 2017
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback matters!
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.