Communications & Technology

Online Reporting of Immigration Offences

You can make an online report to the Immigration Department of any immigration offences, e.g. overstaying and employing illegal workers. Access the service here.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last review date: October 2019