Receiving Notifications of the Issue of Government Gazette

Receiving Notifications of the Issue of Government Gazette

The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Gazette is an official channel for promulgating information (e.g. legislation, public notices and appointments) which is required for statutory or other reasons to be made public.

The Government Gazette

How to Receive Notifications

Now, you can receive notifications of the latest issues of the Government Gazette on MyGovHK.

First of all, you should have a MyGovHK account. If you do not have an account, you may register for one by completing a few simple steps.

After logging into your MyGovHK account, click "My Subscriptions" and add "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Gazette". You will receive a notification message in your MyGovHK account when a gazette is issued.

The notification service is easy to use, and free of charge.

Log in or Register for a MyGovHK Account

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated.(optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be  used to improve GovHK.
Last review date: September 2016
Housing & Social Services Survey Close Button Housing & Social Services Survey