After applying for HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes, you will receive a Collection Notice issued by the Immigration Department notifying you the period and office for collection of your HKSAR passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes. The day following the date of issue of the Collection Notice, you can use this online service to make an appointment for collection of HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes.
However, the online service is not applicable if:
- your application was submitted through a Chinese Diplomatic and Consular Mission, you must collect your travel document at the Chinese Diplomatic and Consular Mission concerned;
- the collection office shown on the Collection Notice is the Registration of Persons – Kowloon Office; or
- the collection period printed on the Collection Notice has already lapsed or falls outside the dates available for appointment booking
Online Appointment Booking
If you know how to make online appointment booking for collection of HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes, you can make the appointment through the following link. Otherwise, please check for details in the paragraphs below.
- Online appointment booking for collection of HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes
How to Start
To make, change, cancel or enquire about an appointment, you can use the online appointment service through the link above. You need to enter your date of birth and the application reference number shown on your Collection Notice.
The period available for appointment booking is the collection period shown on your Collection Notice. Appointments can be made on a day from Monday to Saturday, excluding General Holidays, subject to availability of quota.
You can make an appointment for up to 4 applicants provided that the collection offices shown on the Collection Notices of all applicants are the same. Only the common collection dates are available for appointment booking. For applications submitted in person, you can authorise someone to collect the HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes on your behalf. For more information on collection of HKSAR passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposes, please click the links below.
- Collection of HKSAR Passporthttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/service/travel_document/apply_for_hksar_passport.html#lastTab
- Collection of HKSAR Document of Identity for Visa Purposeshttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/service/travel_document/Application_for_HKSAR_Document_of_Identity_for_Visa_Purposes.html#lastTab
When a successful appointment is made and you choose to receive a reminder, an email reminder will be sent to the email address you provided 2 days before the appointment date. You can change your email address or cancel the reminder at least 3 days before the appointment date.
Appointment Change or Cancellation
After an appointment is made, you may change / cancel the appointment at least 1 day before the appointment date. In view of the limited appointment quotas, please change or cancel your appointment at least 1 day before the appointment day if you are not able to attend.
Booking by Phone
Besides online booking system, you can also make an appointment via the 24-hour telephone booking system at (852) 2598 0888.
Assistance and Further Information
If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration e-Services Hotline at (852) 3128 8668 between 7 am and 11 pm daily.
For general enquiries, please call (852) 2824 6111, fax (852) 2877 7711 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com.
Further information on this service is also available in a set of helpful Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- FAQs about online appointment booking for collection of HKSAR Passport or Document of Identity for Visa Purposeshttps://webapp.immd.gov.hk/content_ver2/epasscollapt/html/english/tdcol_appointmentbooking_faq.html
Last review date: March 2015