Assistance Outside Hong Kong
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Know Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the HKSARhttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/visit-transit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html
- Apply for Hong Kong Identity Cardhttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/hkid/general_info.html
- Apply for HKSAR Passporthttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/service/travel_document/apply_for_hksar_passport.html
- Report Immigration Offencehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/investigation/onlinereportoffence.htm
- Make Application / Appointment Bookinghttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/online-services/index.html
- Non-Government Site
- Online Service
- Downloadable Form
Sub Navigation Menu
- Identity Cards and Right of Abodehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/idcard/
- Births, Deaths and Marriage Registrationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/bdmreg/
- HKSAR Travel Documentshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/traveldoc/
- Chinese Nationalityhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/chinese/
- Immigration Controlhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/control/
- Online Reporting of Immigration Offenceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/investigation/
- Assistance Outside Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/outsidehk/
- Services for Non-permanent Residentshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/nonpermanent/
- Useful Tipshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/tips/
- Access to Information and Recordshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/records/
Assistance to Hong Kong Residents 24-Hour Hotlinehttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/Assistance_Outside_Hong_Kong.html#a
Hong Kong residents go abroad may call the Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Unit 24-hour hotline at (852) 1868 for emergency assistance.
Assistance to Hong Kong Residents in the Mainlandhttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/Assistance_Outside_Hong_Kong.html#b
Read about what kind of assistance the HKSAR Government can provide to Hong Kong residents in the Mainland, including useful contact phone numbers and addresses.
Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Travelling Outside Chinese Territoryhttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/Assistance_Outside_Hong_Kong.html#c
Learn more about the scope of consular protection and assistance that diplomatic representatives and consular organs of the People's Republic of China may provide for Chinese citizens outside Chinese territories.
Travel Tips and Advicehttp://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/Travel_Tips_and_Advice.html
Here you obtain travel tips and find out where to go for travel advice before you leave Hong Kong. You can also learn about precautions to take when you are travelling in your destination.
Registration of Outbound Travel Informationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immigration/outsidehk/roti.htm
Here you may register your outbound travel information if you wish to receive updates on Outbound Travel Alert and related public information from the HKSAR Government.
Last review date: March 2015