What is eRVD Bill service ?
You can opt for receiving quarterly Demand for Rates and/or Government Rent via internet at around early January, April, July and October every year.
How to apply for the eRVD Bill service ?
You must apply for an account at the MyGovHK portal first. After registration, you can select RVD’s eRVD Bill service and link your rates and/or Government rent account to your eRVD Bill profile online. The link-up process is simple. For authentication purpose, you are required to enter the 15-digit account number and the payer’s name printed on your Demand for Rates and/or Government Rent.
What are the benefits of using the eRVD Bill service ?
The eRVD Bill service is a great way to handle your rates and/or Government rent account. There are numerous benefits:
- By receiving electronic demand, you can help saving paper and the environment;
- No delay or mail loss due to postage. You can receive your electronic demand via internet instantly;
- You will receive a notification message in your MyGovHK account when an electronic demand is available. If you would like to receive the message by email, check "I agree to receive email messages about government services and information" in My Settings;
- The layout and content of an electronic demand are the same as those of a paper demand note, and the electronic demand is easy to download and print;
- Your To-do List in MyGovHK will be automatically updated to remind you to pay on or before due date;
- No more space is needed for keeping the paper demand notes; and
- You can easily retrieve the electronic demand for the past 8 quarters (starting from the effective quarter after the successful registration of eRVD Bill service).
For enquiries, please call the Rating and Valuation Department’s 24-hour enquiry hotline on 2152 0111.
Last review date: February 2015