Building Records Access and Viewing On-line (BRAVO) System
What is BRAVO?
“BRAVO” is a computer system of Buildings Department using web and GIS technologies. It offers the following online services to registered users:
- Inspection of building plans and related documents
- Inspection of minor works records
- Placing orders for hard copies of selected building plans and related documents after inspection
- Placing orders for hard copies of selected minor works records after inspection
- Placing orders for hard copies of selected Occupation Permits (OP)
To use the services provided by BRAVO, you are required to register as a user.
Link up Your BRAVO Account with MyGovHK
MyGovHK Easy Sign-on function allows you to access BRAVO directly by just logging into your MyGovHK account after the linkup. You can also enjoy the one-stop access to multiple online services through this single account.
The linkup process is simple. Select “Access BRAVO to Inspect Private Buildings & Minor Works Records Online” under the List of Online Services after logging into MyGovHK. Then, enter your BRAVO account username and password for authentication.
For enquiries, please call 2626 1207 (handled by 1823) or email to email@example.com.