Hospitals & Clinics
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Get Information on Hospitals and Clinicshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/hosp/
- Know more about Staying Healthyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/healthadvice/
- Know about Disease Prevention and Controlhttp://www.chp.gov.hk/en/index.html
- Know about Organ Donationhttp://www.organdonation.gov.hk/eng/home.html
Sub Navigation Menu
- Hospitals & Clinicshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/hosp/
- Chinese Medicinehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/chinesemedicine/
- Food Safety & Nutritionhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/foodsafe/
- Medicine & Medical Deviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/medianddevice/
- Communicable Diseaseshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/commdiseases/
- Health Advice & Disease Preventionhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/healthadvice/
- Child Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/childhealth/
- Mental Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/mental/
- Drug Abuse & Other Addictionshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/addictions/
- Sex & Reproductive Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/sexedu/
- Rehabilitation & Supportshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/rehab/
Overview of the Health Care System in Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/health/hosp/overview.htm
Find out the healthcare services provided by the public and private sectors in Hong Kong
Public Hospitals and Institutionshttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=10084&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100&Parent_ID=10042
Find the full list of local public hospitals and institutions and learn about their scope of services, visiting hours and contact numbers.
This webpage provides a list of registered private hospitals with addresses, contact details and links to their website.
Clinics and Centres under the Department of Healthhttp://www.dh.gov.hk/english/tele/tele_chc/tele_chc.html
Find the locations, telephone numbers and operation hours of clinics and centres specialised in different kinds of health services under the Department of Health such as Maternal and Child Health Centres, Woman Health Centres, Elderly Health Centres, Chest Clinics, etc.
General Out-patient Clinics by Hospital Authorityhttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=10052&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100&Parent_ID=10042&Ver=HTML
Check out the locations and service hours of the General Out-patient Clinics run by the Hospital Authority and how to make advance appointment.
Community Medical Services under the Hospital Authorityhttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=10089&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100&Parent_ID=10085
Find out more about the various Community Medical Services run by the Hospital Authority, including nursing services, the psychiatric team, etc.
Primary Care Directoryhttp://www.pcdirectory.gov.hk
The Primary Care Directory is an internet-based directory containing personal and practice-based information of different primary care providers. The public can now access the directory website to find family doctors, dentists or Chinese medicine practitioners that are suitable for them.
Fees and Charges for Health Care Serviceshttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=10044&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100
Check out the fees and charges of medical services provided by public hospitals and clinics and the eligibility for these services.
Medical Fee Waiving Mechanismhttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Parent_ID=10044&Content_ID=10047&Ver=HTML
Under the medical fee waiving mechanism, recipients of the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and the vulnerable groups are waived from payment of public health care expenses when they meet certain financial and social criteria. Find out more information here.
Health Care Voucherhttp://www.hcv.gov.hk/eng/pub_background.htm
The three-year Health Care Voucher Pilot Scheme subsidises elders aged 70 or above for their use of private primary healthcare services. Check out this website for details.
Items Supported by the Samaritan Fundhttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=10048&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100&Parent_ID=10044
The Samaritan Fund, managed by the Hospital Authority, aims to provide financial assistance to needy patients who requires designated Privately Purchase Medical Items or new technologies in the course of medical treatment.
Yan Chai Tetraplegic Fund (Available in Chinese Only)http://www.yanchai.org.hk/fund-2.php#
The Fund provides financial assistance for tetraplegic patients in need including allowances for purchase of medical and rehabilitation items, personal helpers and medical consumables. Check out the details here.
Arrangement for Non-local Expectant Mothershttp://www.ha.org.hk/visitor/ha_visitor_index.asp?Content_ID=200265&Lang=ENG&Dimension=100&Parent_ID=10065
Check out arrangements for antenatal checkup and delivery booking for non-local expectant mothers, fees and charges, FAQ, etc.
Last review date: July 2015