I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Know more about New Payment Channel for Government Billshttp://www.try.gov.hk/internet/ehcoll_paym_convenstore.html
- Search e-Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/cgi-bin/gld/egazette/index.cgi?lang=e&agree=0
- Search for Text of Hong Kong Lawhttp://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/index.htm
- Report to Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/e-report/index.htm
- Learn more about e-GDN Servicehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/egdns.htm
- Register as Voter or Change Voters' Particularshttp://www.voterregistration.gov.hk/eng/home.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Government Structurehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/political/
- Accounts of the Government and Government Reportshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/policy/
- Payment of Government Billshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/
- Government Information and Publicationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/
- External Affairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/external/
- Law of Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/law/
- Legal Advice and Supporthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/legal/
- Public Orderhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/
The Rights of the Individuals
The Rights of the Individualshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/rights/individuals/individuals.htm
Find out how the Government protects the rights of the individuals and promotes equal opportunities in Hong Kong.
- The Rights of the Individualshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/rights/individuals/individuals.htm
How to Give Notice of Public Meetings or Processions in Hong Kong
How to Give Notice of Public Meetings or Processions in Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/rights/givenotice/givenotice.htm
Under the Basic Law of the HKSAR and the Hong Kong Bill of Rights Ordinance, citizens have the freedom or right to peaceful assembly and public processions in Hong Kong. Here you can find the details on how to give notification of holding public meetings or processions in Hong Kong.
- How to Give Notice of Public Meetings or Processions in Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/rights/givenotice/givenotice.htm
The Consumer Council protects consumer interests in Hong Kong and raises consumer issues for general discussion. Check out the most recent consumer alerts, make complaints or enquiries and know more about your consumer rights.
Financial Dispute Resolution Centrehttp://www.fdrc.org.hk/en/index.html
The Financial Dispute Resolution Centre Limited is a non-profit making organisation facilitating individuals and sole proprietors to resolve financial disputes with their financial institutions amicably by way of "mediation first and arbitration next".
- Consumer Protectionhttp://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/
Last review date: December 2014