Government Information and Publication
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Know more about New Payment Channel for Government Billshttp://www.try.gov.hk/internet/ehcoll_paym_convenstore.html
- Search e-Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/cgi-bin/gld/egazette/index.cgi?lang=e&agree=0
- Search for Text of Hong Kong Lawhttp://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/index.htm
- Report to Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/e-report/index.htm
- Learn more about e-GDN Servicehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/egdns.htm
- Register as Voter or Change Voters' Particularshttp://www.voterregistration.gov.hk/eng/home.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Government Structurehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/political/
- Accounts of the Government and Government Reportshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/policy/
- Payment of Government Billshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/
- Government Information and Publicationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/
- External Affairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/external/
- Law of Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/law/
- Legal Advice and Supporthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/legal/
- Public Orderhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/
Read the latest Gazette published by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government here. You can also search for past issues.
Advertising in HK Government Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/eng/services_6.htm
Check out the procedures and rates of charges for publishing public notices in the Government Gazette.
- The Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/cgi-bin/gld/egazette/index.cgi?lang=e&agree=0
Current Consultation Papershttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/consultation/current.htm
Look for the most recent consultation papers issued by the Government here.
Search the archives for past consultation documents here.
- Current Consultation Papershttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/consultation/current.htm
Government Publication and Publicity
New Government Publicationshttp://www.isd.gov.hk/eng/publication.htm
Look for new government publications.
Online Government Bookstoreshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/publication/bookstore.htm
Enjoy the ease and fun of shopping for government publications online. Look for what is available through the online bookstores run by the Government.
Check out the TV announcements of the Government currently on air. Realplayer is required for the viewing.
Hong Kong in Figureshttp://www.censtatd.gov.hk/hkstat/hkif/index.jsp
Check out the latest summary statistics on major social and economic aspects of Hong Kong from this webpage.
- New Government Publicationshttp://www.isd.gov.hk/eng/publication.htm
Contacts with Government and Related Organisations
Five-day week in the Government
Five-day week in the Governmenthttp://www.info.gov.hk/info/5day/eng/index.htm
The Government is implementing a five-day week in phases. Check out the government departments' office hours through this web site.
- Five-day week in the Governmenthttp://www.info.gov.hk/info/5day/eng/index.htm
Channel for enquiries and complaints
Complaints against Maladministrationhttp://www.ombudsman.hk/en-us/form_download.html
The Office of The Ombudsman aims to redress grievances and address issues arising from maladministration in the public sector. Learn more about how to lodge a complaint with them.
Complaints against the Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/cap.html
Should you be dissatisfied with any police action or service, find information in this guide on how to make a complaint against the Police. You can lodge a complaint online through the Police’s e-Report Room.
Complaints related to Privacy Rightshttp://www.pcpd.org.hk/english/complaints/how_complaint/procedure/complaint_proced.html
Find out how to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) about any infringement on your privacy rights related to personal data. You can download the complaint form here.
Complaints related to Discriminationhttp://www.eoc.org.hk/EOC/GraphicsFolder/Complaint.aspx
If you are discriminated against unlawfully because of your sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability or family status, submit your complaint online to the Equal Opportunities Commission here.
Check out the various channels through which you can make corruption complaints or enquiries to the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).
Complaints against Obscene & Indecent Articleshttp://www.ofnaa.gov.hk/eng/contactus/
Find out how to lodge a complaint against obscene or indecent articles.
Environmental Enquiries & Complaintshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/environment/public/enquiries/envenquiry.htm
As environmental issues may have impact on our daily lives, various Government departments have established their helpdesk to handle enquiries and complaints from the public. Find out which department to contact, and how to enquire or complain about an environmental issue.
1823 provides a round-the-clock one-stop service to answer public enquiries on services provided by 21 Government Departments. It also receives complaints regarding any Bureau or Department. For enquiries regarding Departments not covered by 1823, the Call Centre can provide relevant contact information.
- Complaints against Maladministrationhttp://www.ombudsman.hk/en-us/form_download.html
Last review date: June 2015