Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Know more about New Payment Channel for Government Billshttp://www.try.gov.hk/internet/ehcoll_paym_convenstore.html
- Search e-Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/cgi-bin/gld/egazette/index.cgi?lang=e&agree=0
- Search for Text of Hong Kong Lawhttp://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/index.htm
- Report to Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/e-report/index.htm
- Learn more about e-GDN Servicehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/egdns.htm
- Register as Voter or Change Voters' Particularshttp://www.voterregistration.gov.hk/eng/home.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Government Structurehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/political/
- Accounts of the Government and Government Reportshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/policy/
- Payment of Government Billshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/
- Government Information and Publicationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/
- External Affairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/external/
- Law of Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/law/
- Legal Advice and Supporthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/legal/
- Public Orderhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/
Learn about the scope of governance in Hong Kong, from implementation of the Basic Law to the branches of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government through this webpage.
Flags & Emblems of the HKSARhttp://www.protocol.gov.hk/flags/eng/intro/index.html
Learn about the national flag and emblem as well as the regional flag and emblem of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Learn how they may be displayed or used.
Civil & Miscellaneous Listshttp://www.info.gov.hk/cml/
Look up the Civil and Miscellaneous Lists for an overview of the Civil Establishment as well as the membership and contact information of statutory bodies and non-statutory advisory bodies. This site also provides links to the websites of respective entities.
Offices outside HKhttp://www.gov.hk/en/about/govdirectory/oohk.htm
This page covers the ways of contact and the links of webpage for all Overseas Offices outside Hong Kong.
The District Administration Scheme has been implemented since 1982. The aim of the Scheme is to achieve a more effective co-ordination of the provision of services and facilitates at district level. Learn more about the District Administration Scheme through this web site.
Last review date: May 2014