I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Know more about New Payment Channel for Government Billshttp://www.try.gov.hk/internet/ehcoll_paym_convenstore.html
- Search e-Gazettehttp://www.gld.gov.hk/cgi-bin/gld/egazette/index.cgi?lang=e&agree=0
- Search for Text of Hong Kong Lawhttp://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/index.htm
- Report to Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/e-report/index.htm
- Learn more about e-GDN Servicehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/egdns.htm
- Register as Voter or Change Voters' Particularshttp://www.voterregistration.gov.hk/eng/home.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Government Structurehttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/political/
- Accounts of the Government and Government Reportshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/policy/
- Payment of Government Billshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/payment/
- Government Information and Publicationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/publication/
- External Affairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/external/
- Law of Hong Konghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/law/
- Legal Advice and Supporthttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/legal/
- Public Orderhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/
Services from the Police
e-Report Room by the Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/
You can make online reports or complaints to the Police about lost property, noise in the neighbourhood and vehicle obstruction, etc. Includes information about the 992 SMS Emergency Hotline Service and the contact details of all police station report rooms here.
Certificate of No Criminal Convictionhttp://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/faqs/index.htm#14
The Hong Kong Police issues certificates of no criminal conviction at the request of foreign consulates applying for visas to visit or reside in another country. Find out how to apply locally or from overseas and the processing fee involved.
Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC)http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/scrc.html
This administrative scheme enables employers of persons undertaking child-related work and work relating to mentally incapacitated persons to check whether their prospective employees have any criminal conviction records against a specified list of sexual offences.
Junior Police Call (JPC)http://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/english/jpc/index.htm
The JPC aims to improve communication and understanding between the police and the youth of Hong Kong. By providing activities, facilities and training programmes, the JPC encourages youngsters to be aware of their responsibilities in the community. Find out all about JPC here.
- e-Report Room by the Hong Kong Policehttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/
To know more about the crime situation in Hong Kong, you may access the crime statistics provided by the Hong Kong Police.
Crime Prevention Tipshttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/cpa/cpa.html
Find tips for protecting your personal safety and property.
Know more about the common cases of deception and related information.
Common Drugs in Hong Konghttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/drug/common_drug.html
Learn more about the most common illegal drugs found in Hong Kong and their harmful effects.
Police Superintendent Discretionhttp://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/13_faqs/faq_cri.html#q2
Police Superintendent Discretion can be exercised on juvenile offenders under the age of 18. Learn more about what this is and under what conditions this may apply.
- Crime Statisticshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/crimes/statistics.htm
Rehabilitation Services for Inmates
Rehabilitation Services for Inmateshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/rehabilitation/rehabilitation.htm
Besides providing a decent and healthy environment for people remanded in custody, the Correctional Services Department (CSD) aims to provide comprehensive rehabilitation services for inmates, which help them rehabilitate and re-integrate into society.
- Rehabilitation Services for Inmateshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/government/crime/rehabilitation/rehabilitation.htm
Last review date: May 2014