Government Policy & Initiatives
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Lodge Complaints against Telecommunications Operatorshttp://www.coms-auth.hk/en/complaints/procedures/telecomm/index.html
- Know more about Mobile Government Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/government/mobileaccess.htm
- Search for Free Government Wi-Fi Premiseshttp://www.gov.hk/en/theme/wifi/location/
- Apply for the Internet Learning Support Programmehttp://www.gov.hk/en/theme/ilearnathome/news//
- Get Anti-spam Infohttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/infosec/antispam.htm
Sub Navigation Menu
- Mobile Communications Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/mobilecomm/
- TV & Radio Broadcastinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/tv/
- Internet Related Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/internet/
- Fixed Line Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/fixedline/
- Information Security & Anti-Spamhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/infosec/
- Public IT Facilities & Resourceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/publicit/
- Government Policy & Initiativeshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/government/
- Technology for Persons with Special Needshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/visuallyimp/
Read the full text of the Telecommunications Ordinance through the Bilingual Laws Information System here.
Read the full text of the Broadcasting Ordinance through the Bilingual Laws Information System here.
Government's ICT Strategy & Initiativeshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/government/governmentpolicy.htm
In this article, you can learn more about the Digital 21 Strategy, key Government initiatives to foster Hong Kong's ICT development, and some online services provided to the public.
Government Support for Innovation & Technologyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/government/innovation.htm
Learn about what initiatives the Government takes to promote and support the Innovation and Technology industry.
Mobile Government Serviceshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/communication/government/mobileaccess.htm
Read this article to find out what Government information, services and mobile applications are now available to people on the move.
Guidelines on Dissemination of Information through Government Websites (PDF File)http://www.gov.hk/en/about/accessibility/docs/disseminationguidelines.pdf
These guidelines issued by the Home Affairs Bureau list the Government’s strategies in Internet information dissemination, including the measures taken to ensure accessibility of website contents to users.
Internet Learning Support Programme - "i Learn at Home"http://www.gov.hk/en/theme/ilearnathome/
Learn about the programme which aims to help eligible students and their parents acquire affordable computer equipment and Internet access services, and to provide them with user and social support.
Last revision date: June 2015