Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Find Free Business Consultation Serviceshttps://www.success.tid.gov.hk/english/whatsnew/whatsnew.html
- Check out Services to Overseas Companies by Invest HKhttp://www.investhk.gov.hk
- Learn about SME Funding Schemeshttp://www.smefund.tid.gov.hk
- Search for Trade and Industrial Organisationshttp://www.tid.gov.hk/english/aboutus/publications/industrialsupp/hktio.html
- Learn about the Technology Business Incubation Programmehttp://www.hkstp.org/en-US/Services-Programmes/Incubation-Programme/Overview.aspx
Sub Navigation Menu
- Support for Local Enterprises & SMEshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/localenterprises/
- Support for Foreign Enterpriseshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/foreignenterprises/
- Support for Innovation, Design & Technologyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/innovation/
- Government Funding Schemeshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/funding/
- Business Topicshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/
Starting a Business (Financing & Planning)http://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/financialplanning.htm
In this article you will learn about the assistance schemes, consultation services and other kinds of support that business starters can obtain from the Government.
Starting a Business (Licensing, Registration & Regulations)http://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/licensing.htm
This article tells you the information and services about licensing, registration and regulations regarding starting a business.
Renting an Office or Business Premiseshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/renting.htm
In this article you will find the information about renting an office space or business premises.
Deregistration & Employers’ Responsibilitieshttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/deregistration.htm
This article looks at the information and services of company deregistration and the responsibilities that an employer has to take afterwards.
Winding-up of a Companyhttp://www.gov.hk/en/business/supportenterprises/businesstopics/windingup.htm
This article is a simple guide to sources of information and services of winding up a company.
Last review date: September 2015